Saturday 27 February 2016


OTHER NOTES:

...after having watched that 'poisonous plants' video on youtube yesterday...i was to remember the following...a walk through a meadow with grandpa and grandma clayton...she held a buttercup under my chin....and told me that i was like her..."you are gold"...she put it under her own chin and the light reflected from the sun, to give a sort of 'yellow effect' under her chin, in the shadow....they both then warned me not to eat buttercups because they killed cows....i replied that my brother often called me a 'cow'.....and yes, i was that young but acting a lot 'simpler' than i was if you know what i mean....they laughed and told me that i was much too important for them to kill....much too valuable...anyway, RH then ran up...my mother was much further behind, across the field...but then she was always a slow walker....

the grandparents were then to tell me that RH didn't have that 'gold effect' under the chin...

i was puzzled...how stupid...of course it would 'do the same for anybody' and so i showed RH a buttercup and put one under his chin...and told him about the 'gold effect'....he replied "i can't see it" and so i put it under my own chin...so that he could see it....i then told my grandparents that he was also "gold"....they replied that he was not...they then told him to eat a buttercup...i immediately told him not to...RH replied "don't be silly! it's only a yellow flower" and he swallowed it...meanwhile, my mother had come up behind us....i told her what had just happened...she replied predictably along the lines of "what have you done? he might die...i'll have to take him to hospital..."...in the eventuality...RH developed a stomach ache and was then sick, in the field...

No comments:

Post a Comment