Saturday 27 February 2016

what else? well I can now remember scrolling through the entire website...see below...the SAS were to tell me "you've got all afternoon"...at that hall...to note down everything that I could remember and also set a few memory aids for myself....

having had another quick look at the list again, this morning...and snipped quite a few images...I cannot be bothered to wait for blogger to upload all of those images...and so I have simply labelled each image with a title that should act as a 'reminder' to the Templars....of various 'points' let us say....and if anybody else is really interested...and has been following this blog, assiduously...if they can be bothered...they can use 'colour-pattern recognition' in terms of matching up the images to those upon the site and finding the other references/numbers etc etc....

oh and I was also to include the first two images...i.e. 'parcels' and an image of what 'flannagan had looked like, as a boy - at Jeremy's school'...you see how easily flannagan had been transformed into a 'pretty woman' later on?...the image was found upon that 'belle court clacton' search...go figure....

http://www.gwra.co.uk/2015novcat.php





No comments:

Post a Comment