Monday 29 February 2016

...and today is all about the 'violet hour'...and the eldest taschmann aka 'mr More'....and malmaison in oxford....as mentioned in THE CUCKOO'S CALLING...go figure...

the doubles....the duplication and the dupes etc etc....

https://www.malmaison.com/locations/oxford/






 
I was to pass a man on rosemary road west, yesterday....as I was walking into town...I recognised him or thought that I did...from that SAS hall....a sort of scottie type...an army major type....I was walking past MAGNET HOUSE railings at the time...I was to pass by, to the left of him...he was nearest to the railings....shortish, moustache, short hair, thickset physique etc etc....
 
anyway, I was then to remember More, CF and that 'double' for a major....around the above table...electrocuting my father into submission...and yes ABRAHAMSON had been there too....anyway, ling had been watching 'from the wings'....
 
the 'cabal' were to tell my father that I must never know...they had planned my murder....my father was to object....telling them that I was still useful...they then began to electrocute him, repeatedly....
 
what else? well a clue to a password....mentioned in THE CUCKOO'S CALLING...."we all follow the cuckoo" as More was to say to his followers....donna can probably remember the 'violet hour' in the bar.....
 
and the clue was in the name 'agyeman'.....you see my mother used to talk about magazines like MORE as 'aggy mags'....go figure...
 
J P MORE (Jonah)
 
...scarlett had been out to get 'jonah'....see previous notes upon that 'cat with a fish' on LOLCATS....a biblical reference...you understand.
 
what else? scarlett was to posit that the only person who had a motive for the murder of lady Diana - had been prince William....see previous notes....anyway, I am not going to add to the piles of theories upon the internet and elsewhere....but apparently...ed gyde had put it to prince William...."his idea"....prince William is a programmed Norwegian cuckoo....twinned with ingabot....programmed to be her twin, by mark r and McDonald at a certain Templar castle function....oh and why did scarlett say that? he must have known who had been behind it all - considering he had been in the ambulance, 'down the tunnel'...oh and Tomlinson (with gill on the back) had been part of the motorcycle 'paparazzi'....anyway, according to scarlett - it was all to do with 'motive'...i.e. prince Charles another Norwegian cuckoo...didn't care either way....but William had wanted an affair with his nanny...see previous notes upon that one....next up...I wonder now about scarlett's frame of mind....because in 1980...and rimington was to back him up, I might add....scarlett had confessed to having been hired by lord lucan to murder his wife...she had been unfaithful and he was bored of her....scarlett mucked up the job...managed to murder the nanny instead....it was then used as blackmail against him...he then joined the 'we are all as bad as each other' club....go figure - as to what this is all about then...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment