...and of course, there are always the 'red soles' of the 'temple guardian shoes'....see previous notes...."to disguise the blood" replies MI5 ONLINE...oh and as far as I can remember...graham Norton had a pair on....in the last video of his show, that I was to watch on iplayer...something around bond torturing him with a laser (which is why you could see the soles of his shoes)....i'll have a look...
oh I see...is that how graham is suggesting that 'Temple guardians' are programmed?...or what bond/mr putin do to them, when caught?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b071fcd3/the-graham-norton-show-series-18-19-compilation-show
...the point about 'red-soled shoes' as roz had found out 'walking up the steps' out of that underground temple, to emerge in a London palace with a 'masonic b/w tiled floor' for a hall....was that the temple guardian leading her up the stairs...had red-soled shoes...roz did not...her own soles were stained with human blood...go figure.
Tuesday, 23 February 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment