Wednesday 27 January 2016

what else?

well today I was to return to belle court...to find out that the lighting down the first floor corridor is now working again....

....and that was important....because later on...the postman was to 'do what he usually does' which is so annoying...he was to ring my intercom...not once but TWICE I might add...to then stumble down that corridor...and no he hadn't bothered to turn on the lights...he made a great deal of noise 'banging around'...and then tried to shove 'something' through my letterbox....he then started to knock upon my door...I got up from my laptop to go and have a look through my spyhole...he continued to knock...whilst thrusting 'junk mail' through my door....

I ask you? he hadn't knocked upon anybody else's door and he had delivered mail to all of the other flats....he had knocked on my door whilst pushing junk mail through the letter box...and because he hadn't turned on the light in the corridor...I couldn't see a thing through my spyhole and so I ignored the whole stupid event...I hadn't made a sound...as quiet as a mouse....in theory, he shouldn't know that I was 'in'...but he had done, hadn't he?

...and there's more...he then exited that corridor, swearing loudly about the doors..."BLOODY DOORS!"....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment