Wednesday 27 January 2016

...onto JESS....grandpa clayton used to call boys 'big jessies' when they acted like girls...go figure....

as far as I know...gill had been programmed as the 'beanstalk'....go figure what MIMI the pink rabbit living in her 'rainbow house' is all about....

the CID had left the dvd out for me...having studied the volumes...they weren't quite sure 'which one' to leave out...well this one will do, I suppose...I cannot remember the others....

what can I tell you about any of it? well for start off, de niro was sent the tapes...he was to say "it'll do" although he was annoyed by the frog character....

ed gyde had been programmed as the frog character....a bit of a comedown because he used identify with POSTMAN PAT in the whole scenario....anyway, he was told to be the 'frog' because he was seen as the most intelligent out of bobby's mob...who were then told to go to the 'frog' for advice....

coddle faddle was programmed as the b/w cat during the programming of bobby's mafia with this dvd....which is why, I suppose...I was to find it so easy to 'hack' the program and have a look at the metaphorical mail....

oh and johnny depp had a suspicion that he might have been programmed in as the carthorse on the farm...the one with the 'recycling' bin...I mean 'compost heap' upon which the vegetables are dumped...go figure...





No comments:

Post a Comment