Monday 25 January 2016

...and the POLAROID CORPORATION?


polaroid cameras in the 60s....I wonder now...were they the equivalent of APPLE to gill and co, in totnes....in the late 1980s? see previous notes....

anyway, Monday morning in Sainsbury's...a man and his mates...some of whom appeared to be 'learning disability' let us say....were to walk up to the fast tills...I let them go in front of me...one of them stopped the others and politely asked me if I would like to go first..."it's all right, mate" I replied with a smile...and he gave me a very knowing look...and for a second I thought "oh shit, it's a woman not a man..." so I did a retake of the situation...no, definitely a man...and even if it had been a woman...it is usual to call both men and women 'mate' nowadays...I have heard it a lot 'on the street' and within belle court....anyway, that wasn't the point of all of this...I now know that he was the splitting image of Julia child  but only 'facially' and his hair wasn't that long...and he just had that sort of strange 'ambience' that Julia child projects...."was he pissed?" replies MI5 ONLINE...no, he wasn't.... anyway, I would guess that it was no coincidence...that he was in the queue for the fast tills, at that point in time...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment