Tuesday 6 October 2015

my neighbours were to talk about the electricity meters room, yesterday...in relation to it having the water meters in there too - now, why would that be? they were frightened that it might all 'go up' (their flat is above that room)...because water and electricity don't mix, do they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSq28wG9cYM



 
 
 
 
so we can say that if the right safety procedures have been taken in relation to installing those meters...that it is as 'safe' as your bathroom in relation to the 'mix' of electricity and water...but 'unnecessary' surely - as one of my neighbours was to point out...why didn't they put the gas meters in there, for example...instead of the electricity meters? what was the thinking, behind any of it?
 
oh and they also mentioned the bathroom in flat 4....apparently the former tenant of flat 4, used to have his music blasting through the adjoining wall to their flat...
 
funny how I never heard it from across the corridor...but there again - as I was to say about the walls in my flat...I have never heard anything from flat 3 and nor flat 1...apart from when flat 1 decided to put up some shelves etc...and the 'banging' was horrendous but anyway....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
 let me see...there is 'no smoke without fire'....and we were looking at 'precognition' the other day, weren't we?
 
CHP/T BROWN might want to do a safety check upon my boiler.....well and fine...but now I am beginning to wonder about that electricity/water meter room....perhaps they should start there first?
 
..for example...suddenly I am beginning to see NPOWER's reluctance to enter that room and take an electricity meter reading as 'mighty suspicious'....what are they frightened of?
 
 
 
 
 
what are my neighbours being 'told'...because something is being 'conveyed' here, isn't it? that it is more likely that flat 3 will be flooded...something along those lines? well they have already had a flood...that was more than a year ago...see previous notes.
 
 
 
the following was found on a google images search for 'water and electricity meters' in the same room'....oh I 'get' what is going on now....and it is something around the threat of electrocution...whilst 'reading a meter' in that meter room....
 
a 'wire' or was it 'convector/heating' code...anyway, it was left out, the other day...over the first floor balcony, in belle court....so we can say that the ill have removed a 'ground wire' or a 'jumper wire' something like that? I have no idea....are we being told that it is most likely to be about 'how heat works' and the ground clamps, then?
 
 
 
 
anyway, I have seen the above pic before now...and so it is highly likely that somebody using 'precognition'...had highlighted 'where the problem would be, in future'...in that combined water and electricity meter room....
 
 
 let me see...a 'corrupted transmission' here....what might that mean?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment