Thursday 2 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...and what else?

well if we are talking 'rings'...what about SIS....james forrest and his mates...posing as 'protestant nuns at a nunnery in devon' - whilst running a drug smuggling operation....see previous notes...the oldest man who enacted the part of 'mother superior' had so many differently coloured stones upon the rings, on his fingers....massive stones...

...and those rings were to remind me of the rings that edna weale had worn...the first time that I was to meet her...upon lisle railway station (see previous notes upon her gripping both of my hands and for some time - to the point where ingabot got 'jealous' "what's all of this bonding going on then?")...my family were all eating a 'croque' whilst waiting for the next train to bescancon, at the time...I was then to walk down the station to find a kiosk that sold tuna baguettes because I knew that there was always 'one'....tuna and the tuners of the ill cult...edna was to call me the 'mistress of the house' (my parents' chateau)...the miss-tress?....who knows...Charles de gaulle street that runs through vieilley....the difference between a mistress and a wife within the ill cult? I have no idea....

oh and the elderly gentleman in that 'European restaurant' in shanghai...he had similar rings upon his fingers....and shana was to tell me that he was French...she had apparently met such men, in paris...with her husband....who was working for a French engineering firm - as an engineer, at the time...see previous notes.

I have always seen those sorts of rings as a bit like stage jewellery...paste jewels but on other hand...they were probably real....in the above cases...and used like 'traffic lights' in relation to mind control - something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment