Saturday 25 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...let me see...why did I think that 'OTHER NOTES' would be a good idea to head up most of my posts (and paragraphs etc within posts) - because I couldn't be bothered to think up 'another one'?

maybe google has the answer:


'I lick my cheese'?

...that brings to mind - franco zecchin....he was to put his tongue out 'a little bit' - to taste a certain cheese - a small 'lick'....upon the side of a full, circular cheese....

....and what I mean by that - is a rounded one and 'uncut'....his favourite polish cheese....grieszek had told me which one he liked, the best out of all polish cheeses....and so I went off to the U BELGA supermarket and bought one...the whole 'round' and it cost me a packet - I can tell you....

franco was to put it into his rucksack 'uncut'....perhaps he had known - even with the slightest of 'licks' upon the side of it - that the cheese, was the 'real thing'....

afterwards....those like turner....and also grieszek....and Sonia and mark vizard....were to ask me "why didn't you give him just a small slice of it....why the whole thing?"

I cannot answer 'that one' - all I know is that it was a 'good idea' at the time.

let me see...I can remember telling grieszek, at the time....whilst in a child alter...."because he's the BIG CHEESE"....meaning most powerful person present....as well as a mafia boss reference....but then of course with his photography work in sicily...there would be, wouldn't there?





No comments:

Post a Comment