Saturday 18 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...this morning a 'roz-type' was attempting to gain entry to belle court....having realised 'that number' I smiled and walked away....having bid 'good morning' etc etc....I walked around the corner...to return a minute later...she had managed to get into the building but not to find the person that she was after - and how had she managed that? easy - a 'leggy good-looking bird'....in a business suit, high heels - and with a clipboard....most men couldn't resist buzzing her in, could they? but they should also know that she had been trained in the 'same way' as McDonald, Farrell and gill....a mind control slave assassin...go figure.

anyway, having met her, on the stairwell...I was to take pity on this 'roz' mark II.....she showed me her clipboard..."nobody ever tells me anything at the office"....I was to tell her the difference between belle court/Jackson court....and 'what was on her sheet'....i.e. flat 3, JACKSON HOUSE, Jackson road.....I then walked down the stairs with her....and pointed out Jackson house on Jackson road....she then headed off in the direction of the front door of Jackson court...maybe I had misled her slightly? having 'confused' Jackson court with Jackson house - at one point, in our conversation....who knows, eh?

anyway, a 'roz' substitute is after - whoever is in FLAT 3, JACKSON HOUSE....that much is clear...


No comments:

Post a Comment