Tuesday 14 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this evening I began to pick up on a plan - devised by mark r and 'the first obama'....and so his ex-wife beth lazroe...the witham heiress and ill cult chemist, also enters the picture...all I can remember about it was 'the first obama' saying that if it all went pear-shaped...to leave 'whatever it was' on an Essex railway station...and so one can say that 'whatever it is' was supposed to pass through that station at some point...or they would simply 'dump it' there....and the station was INGATESTONE...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingatestone_railway_station

anyway, this evening....a new text was to arrive upon my mobile...all about a new show THE RAILWAY CHILDREN....a reminder of the above - from gill?

all I know is that I am circling 'something chemical'...possibly relating to lazroe as an ill cult chemist...

I can also remember hulbrusch laughing...after gill had said "remember rockets"....hulbrusch was to add "but it's not rocket science...." and then something about rocket fuel...so were they punning around rocks and rockefellers? rock-kits? I have no idea...




http://tools.wmflabs.org/os/coor_g/?pagename=Ingatestone_railway_station&params=TQ649991_region%3AGB_scale%3A25000

'geohack' and the 'bird's eye view'....for some reason, 'Russell brand' is now coming up....

apart from that - what else? I was to buy a marcasite hair clip today...to remind me of mark r and all things 'chemical' relating to uranium/plutonium....and remoteviewing drugs, in general....I was also to pre-arrange with donna 'so many years ago now' that I would tell her that I was off to buy 'knickers' at M&S...was this a joke around cathy's nickname for Nicholas campestre - he had once been forced to work as a SIS doctor, microchipping victims at that central London hospital...so the 'French connection' is still there?

ingatestone...Inga-test-one?.....in-gate-stone?

No comments:

Post a Comment