Saturday 25 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

a series of new videos on my youtube frontpage this morning...I had a look at the global male/female beauty ideal videos to then go onto 'this one'...to watch a bit of it and then think 'col the sol must have seen this before creating that 'person in black behind a sheet' in the background and to the right of his homemade video...you see he had been given a drug before the men left "he won't remember a thing after about half an hour"...and that is why he was to do a mock-up event of 'something' that they had shown him, I suppose...why he couldn't just ring somebody up and tell them all about it...I have no idea...perhaps he did...it was just that he couldn't find that programming video again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsWPnpZLiLs

 
 
and I wonder now...if that is the reason why...mark r was to change the 'American McGee's alice' graphics to this image...in relation to versions released later on...different - see below - to the one that my father had been given:


anyway, what can one say...except that the men who had broken in, might have been Russian but they were not working for mr putin...

No comments:

Post a Comment