Sunday 12 April 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I was to watch a film crew at work on Clacton bridge, in front of the pier - on sunday...I assumed that they were interviewing a politician or councillor but had no idea...anyway, I thought it wise not to 'photobomb' them by walking across the bridge behind them....or in front of them, for that matter.....because naturally, I didn't want to be 'on camera'...and so I did a detour...in order to take a few photos that weren't silhouetted by the sun...

I was to note the 'spider framework' behind...

...and then the cameraman signalling to the sound-man....

...and also the staged way in which the woman was reading off, something to the interviewee....who was she?...and who was he, for that matter?

next up...I was to 'follow my nose' to the pier...the crew were heading off down there, anyway....I wondered if they had parked their cars there or maybe they were going into an office above the pier? I didn't bother to stay and find out...because one of the white towers upon the pier was 'bothering' me....the interviewee and the 'bothe-ring'...I am unclear as to what this is about...only that upon photographing that white tower...I was to remember rickson having a look at it and the gulls hovering ahead...to decide to make use of it in relation to GULLible slaves...and a 'gull desk' in that tower room? the interviewee had been involved in some way...suggesting 'botham and cricket' for the 'bothe'...as well as 'gulliver' in relation to programming....

anyway, having watched SECRET GARDENS last night...I immediately 'knew' what tied up with that white tower....to the right of the pier as you are looking at it from the bridge....

it was RUSKIN's watchtower....that white watchtower, Ruskin had added to his country house in the lake district....go figure.












No comments:

Post a Comment