Tuesday 21 April 2015

ooh and the 'red and the green glasses'...I remember:

which can photograph light turquoise blue, apparently:


...is that a hint towards Norwich...and a 'mark r' light green man, to the far right?

 
oh I remember now...MI5 had sent me in to have a look at the Westminster one...they then found a link to the Norwich one...and what else? well the image below - is reminding me of that dream of the McDonald packages, last night, for some reason:
 
 
 
oh I remember now...mark r laughing that petrol nell had chosen the above image to represent herself...so the microchipped network 'parcel-on-the-internet' arrives in mcdonald's packaging...you then open it to find the above image and a curse....that sort of thing? "using Japanese technology" replies MI5 ONLINE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment