Thursday 9 April 2015

oh...I think that I 'get' what that 'very disturbing' encounter at brasshouse was all about...and it begins and ends with the 'head of the tortoise' - doesn't it?

whilst in b'ham...circa 1998...I had been accessing and wiping 'future scripts' and for whole areas....the things that the ill had written were unbelievably sick...and so I used to wipe the lot...and padlock the program so that nobody could edit it again....on the military internet...something that I have been unable to remember and therefore unable to talk about, for a long time....

the 'tortoise heads' appeared to belong to the 'labour party sector' in relation to social security buildings (rather like the one across the road from st Austell - see previous notes) and labour councils...like b'ham city council for example...although as far as I know...queen Elizabeth II is also a 'head of the tortoise' number...go figure...

anyway, circa 1998...I had triggered quite a few 'head of tortoise' attacks...in alice-in-wonderland-speak...Tomlinson used to say "because he taught us...the tortoise"....additionally there is the meaning of 'torture...tort-us'....and 'tort-oy-sis'....and so by 2001, I had written a program to prevent 'head of tortoise' attacks...if they attacked me...their suicide programs were triggered...I can remember one man gaining entry to garden cottage...and having entered my perimeter....he then ran off down the road...to where he lived...to then take out a knife and cut his throat...and that, in summary - is what 'tortoise heads' can expect...if they walk into my perimeter with an intent to harm....their suicide programs will be triggered.

No comments:

Post a Comment