Wednesday 15 April 2015

oh I see - finally I am allowed to look at the 'snip'...about a minute after I had taken it....do you see how it goes and how I lose patience so very quickly with this 'whole thing'...to then close down whatever browser is causing the problem?



every day...my internet connection is repeatedly cut off - my laptop freezes and I lose a post or upload of an image etc etc...I cannot take snips when I want to....intrusive advertising wrecks most sites nowadays....to name but a few irritants....

...for example yahoomail...although they have now added a feature to turn off the video advertisement so that you can actually tap in your email address and password without being 'cut off'....

....additionally, I have 'switched off' yahoonews so many times because the scroll bar was far too slow....and I am not going to 'higher my blood pressure' by having to sit there for what seems like hours...no way...'democratic culture' switches off when you piss us off ha ha ha...

....anyway, when intrusive advertising stops me from looking at a website - I make a mental note NOT to buy that product (or see that film etc etc) if I can possibly help it...when will companies learn that if you piss off the punter....you will lose rather than gain sales etc tec....

No comments:

Post a Comment