Wednesday 22 April 2015

let me see...'the green is reversed' in this photo...and the chair? I wonder...see previous notes upon pattern recognition...
oh I know what this is all about...'the Iranian jooish arranged marriage' that gill had refused in his teens...on the grounds of? well the reasons would have been given in 'jooish terms', cultural and political terms...as well as the more personal reasons (probably not voiced) as in 'I'm too young and I've got too much going on in Solihull - I've just won the 'gold coins' off of the british monarchy for 'best mafia gang' with my mates....' etc etc....

so why is 'nazy' reminding me so much of the young woman that he had rejected upon the jooish semitic marriage market? I wonder.....who did gill 'really marry' in the end? (apart from the NY wife, who didn't last long) obviously it wasn't me...whatever the beit din might have upon their records....see previous notes upon 2007....because - well the ill would have been 'on to me' like a shot....my passport, my ID on government forms...I would have been giving false information as 'miss gyde' wouldn't I? rather like beth lazroe 'in reverse' - i.e. using her passport with her 'old married name' to barack Obama aka 'barry'....

what else can I remember about the above? only this....asking colin to 'marry me'....along the lines of "this is a real marriage proposition"...he 'as good as' declined by backing away from me....I then told him to 'back off'" for real...to stop harassing and stalking me - to "end it, right now" etc etc.

what else did I say? well I was to get rather angry but coolly so...seeing as gill was watching the whole spectacle....I was to tell colin that he would be better off making an arrangement with the 'father' in question - rather than the heiress....to ensure that he wasn't nervous at the altar....along the lines of "just marry a pile of money....a load of gold in a wheelie bin, wheel it in....find a priest who will do the ceremony...and hey, you aren't that fond of 'cakes' eh?  (Amelia warner reference).....but you are fond of piles of money....you're frightened of women - you've fought them all of your life....so why bother? just 'marry the money' instead...."

gill's face broke into a broad grin at that point in time...I then turned on him..."oh so you are identifying with 'that one' too then, are you?"

....and suddenly I could 'see it all'....two men - who would only marry for money. What else can I say?

obviously it wasn't true, with gill - during his teenage years....but now? I wonder what 'second thoughts' he might have had....you see 'nazy' was to remind me so much of that young woman (heiress) - whom he had rejected, as a teenager....beautiful, intelligent, well-mannered etc etc...counterpoised to this 'martin gill' who had rejected her - her dad wasn't used to be refused upon any account......anyway, somebody - whom she had never met until that 'first meeting' and at that point, gill had been handed a pen, to agree to the contract....she had been used to men 'falling at her feet'....perhaps gill intrigued her?

"perhaps he had intrigued her father" replies MI5 ONLINE...well all I know, is that she wasn't too upset about it (I can remember 'watching' the whole thing- she didn't shed any tears) - but then how could she be? she had only met him 'once' and for a brief space of time....see previous notes.

OTHER NOTES:

nazy and her beau.....oh I see....she did go for a 'certain look' then - it was just a case of the 'right man' then eh?


 

 
 
oh I see....the 'grieves and hawks' number....now, we all have got to stop doing that - haven't we....even if 'little colin' has to be told that 'earth-shattering love affairs' do not happen when you are 6 years old....despite the fact that your mother had put on your 'best clothes' and that little 8 year old girl, Emily - well she had 'rejected you' - and as her boyfriend because you were  'too short'....a bit like a dwarf, in a way - and that is what marr's gang were to taunt you with 'dwarf after the princess'......I was no 'satanic princess' but on the other hand I was no 'whore'....do you see how it goes?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment