Thursday 16 April 2015



intenso.....

...and BI ONLINE "so you're saying that he's the irish benny hill?"....well you could say that in terms of hugh Heffner's 'rape of the sabine women' parties (and a good time was had by all, I might add - in relation to the CIA LAB watching the recordings, of that one - to ascertain that the women partaking in the event - were to enjoy it as much as the men - 'all for fun'....)....but not, surely in his pursuit of the 'all-seeing eye' and the SIS octopus?

anyway, I am almost sure that dolce & gabbana won't mind if the 'benny hill' version goes viral...I mean to say - you pick the star of IN BRUGES as your 'main man' and you have to allow for a bit of comedy to take place, to fill out the whole picture - don't you? I would guess that 'real men' might even warm to that number and buy the perfume themselves...rather than waiting for their girlfriends/wives to buy it for them...

dolce & gabbana were quoted as saying something along the lines that Farrell fulfilled their 'man of today' concept - and what they were looking for, eh?....an intensely vulnerable 'heterosexual'...driven by 'intenso feelings'....but not quite 'james dean' eh? we don't want any suicidal stuff, in the mix etc etc....we want somebody who can play alexander the great - in the same way that he did 'ray' in 'in bruges'....and can anybody explain to us why he got an award for 'in bruges' and not 'alexander'?

hmmmm....a different hairstyle/colour....different wardrobe....different locations...something around that number?

BI ONLINE then started to talk about how Hollywood loves 'drunken irishmen'....well, up to a point....because they have to have charisma and they have to have acting talent....for example - peter o' toole was the david bowie of his time in 'Lawrence of arabia'...and everybody took that movie seriously, didn't they?

so why don't they take Farrell seriously? poor man - nothing to do with 'acting talent'...simply something to do with the nose and the eyebrows....the nose is 'boyzone' and the eyebrows are 'Charlie chaplin'...

...anyway, I think that it is a very brave move to break out of the whole 'boyzone/Charlie chaplin thing' and do a 6-gin mary character....along with a film that I haven't seen as yet....and as far as I know - it hasn't been released in the UK as yet....LOBSTER....yes I am not willing to view all of those 'en-gag-ment movies' but I am willing to view 'lobster'....and why?....because the pitch and plot interest me....

OTHER NOTES:

Virginia graham - my English teacher and form tutor at Solihull 6th form...once told me, that she was glad that I had lost weight....because "fat people are always funny - it is always the case"....I was mortified at the time...along the lines of 'all of the years that I was fat....from 11 to 16 - you laughed at me and my emotions - my trauma - at the hands of the ill?'

see previous notes upon toddy and the 'clown show'...advising gill and I, to 'get funny' or else....

I wonder now about dawn French....do you see how it goes?

after having watched THE VICAR OF DIBLEY to see yet again, another 'darcey' appearance....you begin to wonder whether or not - dawn French had really, really wanted to be a ballerina - at some point in her young life...what can one say? but that if she had wanted to have been - she certainly got punished for it....to then 'make the best of it' and become a comedian...there are worse lives, believe you me....

...for my own part, I was to tell the mob that I had never wanted to be a 'comedian' or an 'artist' - circa 1988....I had wanted to be a mathematician/scientist and so had gill....'the man on the ground' then decided that we should be moved to 'green tower'...go figure.

"on the wrong lists?" inquires BI ONLINE.

obviously so....and yet until that point - nobody had 'seen it' at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment