Saturday 18 April 2015

I don't know what possessed me to have a look for that 'rabbi circumcision video from dartington'...knowing that martin gill would never put it up on the web...mainly because the last image had been of his own circumcised erection...and ha ha ha...that video was surely more of an embarrassment to the men involved 'in front of the camera' - than it had ever been for myself or caroline hughes....colin Farrell, in particular I might add...although funnily enough - as far as I can recall it was McDonald who was to be the most embarrassed 'so many years later on'...

anyway, I was then to come across this video instead....to find the hat, rather intriguing because if you look at the image below - it presents something of an optical illusion, in a way - go figure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1TwM-uqs8

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment