Thursday 16 April 2015

http://terriblerealestateagentphotos.com/

a new addition to 'treap' this morning....my father used to have a plastic lifesize model of a male skeleton in his study, during the 60s...but then he was a medical doctor....

gill used to have a model of a skeleton in his bedroom in totnes....see previous notes upon that LOLCATS photo....

anyway, what is this all about then?

 
 
anyway, let us do 'pattern recognition with colours'...oh I remember now...'col the sol' in that room...pointing to that red picture on the wall "that's me" and as an afterthought "that's me too" pointing to the cushion...what was he on about?
 
the joke here, appears to be that he was actually conflated with the skeleton....
 
 
 
I do hope that nobody else experiences what I experience 'every time' I visit the GUARDIAN website...my laptop freezes up for ages and I am unable to take snips etc etc...
 
the GUARDIAN has a highly illegal 'trawler' mechanism that takes your passwords and 'financial details of all transactions' every time that you visit this site....and so I wouldn't recommend it...nor would I recommend buying the newspaper...you might find the odd photo worth noting - however the quality of journalism is usually pretty much 'near the bottom' in terms of government/Whitehall-run robotniks....or 'government shills' as gill would put it...
 
anyway, gill - it was 'you and the coens' who had wanted the above noted...why?...had the photo been taken at one of their residences?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment