Tuesday 14 April 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich_Hegel

let me cross-reference here...the ill will have been thinking 'triads' linked to their AIGHUR programming of the 'E' team as far as I can remember...and their oujji/weeger boards....


let me think...the ill were to make a deal with daldry - at the MI imperial hotel, Jerusalem in 1980...and yes I can remember now....the deal was that he could take on an important role but in an alter that he couldn't access...because he had worked out the gameboard - see previous notes....

Tomlinson and I, were remoteviewing the whole thing - with marr making notes, in one of the bedrooms...spying upon what the ill were up to...we were to find out daldry's code name...it was slightly different  from the usual ill cult AUGUR alter....they were to call daldry's alter the AEGUR....agricultural/ecole/gorilla/uber/reich....

anyway, his address for that alter's role...well, I was to put it up yesterday...that 'magic site' which didn't appear to be working...

No comments:

Post a Comment