Tuesday 14 April 2015

hmm....Stephen hawking sings about 'galactic central park'....I wonder now...because I have seen the following video before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-jSSqiIMfE

 
 
 
let me see...everybody has their 'silent singer' nightmare, don't they? well all mkultra victims tend to have 'something like that' going on in the background of their lives....and 'col the sol's silent singer...had been a fusion of ian rickson and steve jobs, as far as I know.... 


ah...and now I 'get' what the prague Rothschild team were up to...or rather where they had gained their inspiration from for 'that pic' on freaking news:

 
 



OTHER NOTES:



and you wouldn't want to be a 'duck' on santa claus' table - would you?...as far as I know Stephen hawking is 'under threat' at present...which is why that video has just been released - again? because I've seen it before...



No comments:

Post a Comment