Thursday 23 April 2015

....and 'go figure' what this one is all about:



 
J'S HOSPICE on rosemary road:




...and the choice of 'giftwrap' upon station road:


 
...relating to 'that colour' - see previous notes upon MISS JONES's SHIFT DRESS of a similar 'tone' in relation to 'colour' but not quite the same 'shade' of darkness and light - upon the boden site:
 

 
...and those paperback novels....who knows?
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
this morning, I was to think about my family childhood...at 14 st bernards...the bassethound, named 'horace'...my mother had named him 'horace' (in relation to her northern relative, called Horace)....I was also to remember 'that dog' conflated with 'ben stenson'....
 
...and then that 'drama' in elmdon park (during my early teenage years)...Horace had run off with a pack of dogs (a 'rabble' of every description - from pekineses to great danes, I am not joking)...my mother was in tears....I was laughing - because the scene was so funny...a pack of dogs, in a park...chasing around, barking to high heaven....running after an invisible fox....as if a pack of invisible riders, were behind them....I then 'did the sensible thing' and gave chase to find Horace again....we didn't find him until sundown....my mother was to receive a phonecall 'in the end'....and then went to pick him up...from a house, upon a street - near to that park....bassethounds are untrainable - the breeder had told my mother that one and from the first....we had tried to train Horace with chocolate drops etc etc but none of it had worked.
 
....and so why am I relating the above? I 'know' that it relates to what Tanya was trying to dig up - but how, I am unsure as yet....
 
all I know is that Tanya had figured that the 'wrapping paper' was an instrument of sorts....but what use was it?
 
today, I was to walk down the pavement, past Sainsbury's...to find a man walking towards me - who didn't know whether to walk on the left or righthand side of me....the giftwrap roll was poking out of my Sainsbury's bag, at the time....rather like a dalek 'prodder'....in front - and 'waving around a bit' I might add....a diviner skill, ha ha ha? anyway, he was to laugh -and so did I....as you do....as it goes...
 
okay - so she would have known that the colours were important....as MI5 had done....and yes, I can remember now....1990 in Exeter...MI5 had discovered the 'core values' of the 'mkultra butterfly program' - 'in colours' i.e. that giftwrap....I had then bought it at a certain shop in exeter...Tanya had noted it, within that 'shared house'....and so on, do you see how it goes?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment