Saturday 18 April 2015

...what else? I was to flashback to that 'it should have been me' Blackheath song and dance, programming session circa 1971....because of this 'teeshirt and pants set'....

you see - rimington used to keep whole households of 'stuff'....old junk from our childhood....items that we had been programmed with...see previous notes upon the met/cid/scarlett's police finding one of those houses - nobody had any real idea why she had done it...most of it was simply junk...stuff that you wouldn't give to a charity shop....

...anyway, I can now see why she had done it...all memory aids, as far as I can see....and she had kept gill's pyjamas - I can remember the 7 year old Richardson complimenting gill upon them - a present from toddy as far as I can remember....and so gill must have been about 7/8 years old at the time, as well - I might add....

...for M&S then to copy the design...on the sales rack today....do you see how far back this all goes...and how much, had to be 'dug up' again....?




No comments:

Post a Comment