Sunday 12 April 2015

...what else today? MY3 and something around 'MI6 john' perhaps?

I wonder now...has rickson reincarnated as a 'white arab' steve jobs affair?...in girl child alter? you never know, do you...not beyond the realms of possibility...look at martin/martine gill and her love of 'dolls'...

 
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...and in relation to the whole rickson/clemence' event....col the sol's network online this morning:
 
"oh fuck - he wanted to sleep with me"
 
you mean 'being john malkovich time'? 
 
well I suppose that is not outside of the realms of possibility either...using his doll as an interface to do it...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
oh dear...poor old clemence...I have suddenly realised that I had taken offence to her...when what was really disturbing me - was that 'dark shadow' behind her...that 'angel of death' - ian rickson....in fact, as far as I can see...she has been made to embody 'everything that I could never stand about him' in terms of being...."a talentless nobody but a pretty face" replies MI5 ONLINE who clearly do not like him either - he was also extremely nasty with it, snobbish and cruel - as well as lauding it over everybody else as an 'artiste' (and when he does 'humble' or 'humility' - pass the sickbag, alice - such a bad actor)...and now this...the whole 'angel of death' nightmare...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment