Friday 3 April 2015

...and 'this' is something around - a young man in black/red uniform...walking hurriedly down rosemary road west...carrying a large brass instrument...a TUBA if I am correct....I was to note that one and wonder if it were a signal of sorts...something was 'in the air'....

I then remembered the waterboys describing themselves as the 'brass band' at the british council, in prague 1995...and for no apparent reason...was it jon who queried them upon that one...one of the men teachers, at any rate..."but none of you are playing..." etc etc....

anyway, I was to have a quick look in WAGSTAFF newsagents' window...to see a prague Rothschild reference 'ZIPPO LIGHTERS' - see previous notes....I then noted the 'solid brass' lighter and 'knew' that I had found what I was looking for....but in what context? a programming object, I suppose...no further information, as yet...



 
...and what else? that 'taschmann-type'...."he would be about the right age" i thought - see previous notes...after watching his sneering glance - for him then look pointedly to the side...at the pavement....to then read such negative energy on his chip....
 
anyway, what else? US intelligence were to bounce a ball and laugh "only pumpkins and rats left"....so you have diminished that 'fairyland threat'? - see previous notes upon that ill cult 'for whom the bell resonates' frequency...the illusion has been shattered?

No comments:

Post a Comment