Monday 20 April 2015

...the first caterpillar of the season....and yes that was to remind me of the prague Rothschild team's joke around 'deadly caterpillars' upon the path...and my exit path up the hill, from the pool...see previous notes...not that any of it had been my fault but naturally I was then blamed for 'that one'...


...Clacton gardens in full bloom....a cleaned up 'angel' statue....what else?



....a rather nasty collection of dolls...outside of the NAWT shop...one of them had its tongue sticking out...see previous notes upon 'red tongue' sticking out = drugging....peter pan programming.

oh I know what this is all about now....I was to walk up penfold road, today...towards the seafront...to spot a house named FLOWERS to the right...and a garden in front - that petrol nell used to use, to program with....the conflation of flowers with ill cult chemists and drugs....and drugged children...go figure:

let me see...I hope that they don't put anything in that well...and then make you drink from it etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment