Wednesday 1 April 2015

 
anyway, I was also to have a look at the new CLARKS shop on pier avenue...a 60s theme?

 
perhaps not - see below...

 
and then on to the SWEET SHOP...but no, it has closed down...I was trying to remember if I could remember LA SENZA...'sort of'...when a woman with a 'dog in a pusher' came up and said:
 
"have you got the time?" something that eliza manningham-buller used to use as a 'trigger code' for picking members of my 'green team' up - see previous notes...anyway, I politely replied that I did not but she could 'find the time' on LLOYDS building....I pointed to where the bank was situated, by the fountains..."I'm going the other way!" she replied gaily....and then added "I know - i'll ask a man for the time...men always have watches, don't they?",....I replied that I thought that it was about 10am.....she then asked a man - who didn't know...she then began to laugh loudly "so my theory has been disproved"....for some reason, her manner - which was somewhat euphoric...a bit 'manic' perhaps....was making people back away, by that point in time...she was to tell her unwilling audience "you need BIG BEN here! to CHIME!"
 
additionally she was to leave her pusher, in front of me...so that it was 'in shot' whilst I took the photo....
 
anyway, after taking the photo - I was to think "we've all escaped the asylum in some shape or form? haven't we...." - and then I remembered MI5 noting that she would turn up at this point in time...so what was that, all about then?
 
later on - I was to check the time upon another building...the Edinburgh woollen mill....to find out that it was '10 to 10'...go figure....

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment