Monday, 13 January 2020

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Avtomoyka+Olekskar/@52.1052628,23.6656513,3a,75y,176h,5.36t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipPlL7tzr31hUHSVWevGSEkl1Tu7WsETaGlS4ZAE!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipPlL7tzr31hUHSVWevGSEkl1Tu7WsETaGlS4ZAE%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-0-ya212.95616-ro0-fo100!7i8192!8i4096!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x47210bd922442481:0x6f954db9ac8dfe5f!2sCHERKASOV+I.I.+IP!8m2!3d52.1065471!4d23.673049!3m4!1s0x47210bd76bb9d913:0xde664e886b499b3!8m2!3d52.1075266!4d23.6650443

oh and this pic has a 'watch' reference, doesn't it?..."submarine commander's watch" replies BI online....see previous posts....go figure:


...the colours are somewhat reminding me of the queen mary hospital, in b'ham....because Sylvia gyde, had told me that it was closeby, to where I was headed, that morning...regarding that 'second sight' interview (I didn't tell 'clare' upon the phone that it was about a dartington art department placement because I had wanted to get a foot in the door, beforehand - i didn't want to be rejected on the phone etc etc - needless to say, I didn't get a work placement, there)...anyway, Sylvia had said that she might have given me a lift in but wasn't going that way, that morning....and what else? sarah turner was amazed that I had even managed to get into the building (hard enough to find the entrance, no names upon the 'buzzers' when I eventually found it etc etc..."that wasn't what I meant" sarah was to reply but refused to comment further)....and yes, she had been interested - seeing as women's film 'n' video was also her specialisation at art college etc etc....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment