Tuesday 28 January 2020

https://twitter.com/KatyMontgomerie/status/1222096754121805824

and what page is Andrew's network on, this evening - then?...go figure:

 
anyway, seeing as the video won't play upon this laptop...I am more interested in the idea of 'panpsychism'....let me see...I suppose that it depends upon what 'type' of energy....because there are many different types, aren't there?
 
 
 
 
anyway, back to termites vs ants, dazzlenation...I wonder what had attracted Andrew's interest...is he involved in a similar type of battle?....LOL...see previous notes upon the Templars having been programmed as 'spartans':
 
 
 
 
 
and what else?...let me see....well, 'james craig' appears to have been adding things up, along the way...isn't that odd?...a comment left after that BBC earth video on youtube....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment