Monday 27 January 2020

....something very odd, happened this morning....not least the fact that somebody had left a large black beach ball in belle court foyer....and how would I know?...because the intercom rang at just after 8.20am....I answered "hello" several times...waited for quite a bit...."who's there, please?" etc etc...nothing, at all  - nobody answered...and so I decided to investigate...hurried down the stairs - outside, the plumber was just about to leave, in his aaron services ltd van...he was annoyed and rude....until I had found out the following....apparently he hadn't heard anybody upon the intercom system, either...I asked him to report it to CHP...he told me that I would have to do that...which is what I am now about to do...anyway, I also queried why he was so early...he replied that he came from Chelmsford...I replied that he must have bombed up the motorway...he then changed his tune and replied that he lived "around here"...see previous notes upon 'mr church' having told me that they all have to sign-in at the Ipswich office and so nobody would get here before etc etc...confusing or what?....go figure:


...and what else?...let's have a go at penning a quick email to CHP:

Dear CHP
Regarding job number 20114215 x2 DRIPPING TAPS - booking wednesday morning 29th of january:

This morning, an Aaron services ltd plumber was to call at 8.20am, to do job number 20110389 BROKEN RADIATOR VALVE - however there was a problem with my flat's intercom - when i answered it - there was no reply and so i went downstairs to have a look - to see the plumber about to leave.

He told me that there had been no answer and so i was to conclude that neither of us could hear each other upon the intercom system and told him so - he replied that i would have to report it to CHP.

Therefore may i suggest that somebody informs the CHP plumber booked for wednesday morning - to test the intercom and if nobody appears to reply - to wait until i have come downstairs to let him in - additionally, we will also know for sure, if there is a permanent fault with the intercom system - regarding my flat. It is all very odd because whilst i can hear the 'beep' of the intercom in my flat - apparently neither party can hear the other, upon that intercom system - myself or the person waiting to be let in.

Kind regards
Emily Gyde, flat 2, belle court, ellis road, clacton on sea, CO15 1FH

No comments:

Post a Comment