Thursday 30 January 2020

...but that wasn't all, unfortunately - because I then had to send the following email with attachments - see previous post....go figure:

 




 
you see, I 'know' that the problem is 'mimecast' and that is because I can remember McDonald looking at how it functioned...or rather how it malfunctioned....he was to point out the 'comma' that occurs between the copied email text, now and then...oh and why is the word 'duplicated' coming up now?....see below:
 
 
anyway, for my own part....my major concern is about somebody acting upon my behalf without my authorisation....see previous notes upon what bobby's mob had planned to do etc etc...go figure.
 
and what else?...well, I can also remember McDonald talking about duplicates/duplication etc etc...but in what context other than mimecast?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment