Monday 27 January 2020

...and what else?...that CHP 'mimecast' file - see previous posts....entitled 'unknown' instead of 'no name' (they can't possibly expect me to download 'that one' can they? because I cannot afford a new laptop, if it all goes pear-shaped and a little bird tells me etc etc)...anyway, something that McDonald, SC and rimington had encoded....as a memory aid to the following....anagrams of 'UNKNOWN' along with UFO...to get WU line...something around a hidden Korean connection...which linked up to soros, according to gill...and in relation to all of that 'hi-tech piracy' involved....which had netted evan's friend....go figure:

UNKON (remember Tomlinson's 'onken pot'?) WU-FON

oh and SC had said "shall we call him 'KONUN'?" as in 'crap taxidermy'...as it goes, eh?

...additionally, I won't be downloading the following...despite whatever pretext anybody might have, for sending me unasked-for-instructions....I can also remember McDonald saying "it might work"...as in not destroy my laptop - a chance that I am NOT willing to take - due to lack of money:

No comments:

Post a Comment