Tuesday 28 January 2020

...and what else, dazzlenation?...well, I was to do a little test - regarding that intercom system....in short, instead of bothering my neighbours, I put on BBC radio 3...and held it against  the intercom...to hear static noise, a 'bang' and then nothing - as if somebody had abruptly hung up...that made me laugh...but it also puzzled me...I tried again with BBC radio 4....and this time, the static continued, nobody 'hung up'....and so I then went outside of the block...to hear the main intercom system, outside of belle court - broadcasting that radio 4 programme...a little surreal....LOL...suffice to say, I have proved to myself that my flat's intercom system is working perfectly...and so we shall see what the CHP plumber has to say about it all - when he arrives...and if he finds no fault with it, either - then I shall cancel that 'malthouse' repair job....see previous posts....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment