Wednesday 1 January 2020

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what's new this evening, dazzlenation?...well, I was to have a look at a certain part of Clacton beach...near to the first Martello tower, just before the golf course....remember that little beach, that I was to designate 'echo beach'?...well, somebody has taken some rather interesting photos of the area, upon google maps...anyway, I also had something else, upon my pad...something that gill and I had experienced, let us say...at Vanbrugh castle....hmmm...but what year....possibly 1985...I cannot remember, as yet....


anyway, gill had left a memory aid....LOL...something to do with an episode of 'tales of the unexpected'...emet, had also watched it and laughed - wryly....'William and mary'....in relation to 'head on a plate', anybody?...oh and something else was to come up as part of the whole clump....hanni had once told me to find a certain location..."you came out of..."..."it was somewhere near to maze hill station"...but wasn't maze hill station, in order to walk up to Vanbrugh castle....go figure:






No comments:

Post a Comment