in summary, due to the helpfulness of both HSBC and LLOYDS staff...i was able to send that money back to my father's account.
.... upon the good advice of an HSBC manager "all you have to do is write a cheque and pop it into LLOYDS"....i was then able to pay back what my father had put into my account yesterday 22/02/2016....the princely sum of £3463....
and yes, he had put £3463 into my account...under the heading of 'HANNI LEGACY'...go figure.
.....what else can i say but that if 'dole fraud' is interested....the £3463 stayed in my account for approximately 24 hours....it was sent 'in error' and it has now been returned.
and if anybody bothers me about that £3463 sum....well it is really not worth it, is it?....work it out....along the lines of:
how much do you want to pay, personally - for mucking me around? go figure....anyway, according to the LLOYDS 'customer service personnel' at the front desk...the money would be back in my father's lloyds account "within a couple of hours".
...and the proof? because i always like to supply 'proof' where possible....here is a photo of my bank balance printout from the HSBC today....and a photo of the LLOYDS receipt for that bank transaction.
oh dear....an error...yet another error...I appear to have paid my father 'a bit more' than he was due....silly me, eh? I was nervous....what can I say? I have overpaid....to the tune of?
my father now owes me: the princely sum of £27....he is therefore 'in my debt'....isn't that funny?
...but perhaps that will be important 'upon a symbolic level' later on, you understand?
you see, US INTELLIGENCE have now taken control of 'the entire thing'....the MARS frequency controlled the US senate, in the main....and that is why Jeremy clayton had joked to his father bobby clayton - about bobby becoming the next US president...go figure.
'A BUNCH OF AMATEURS'? I wonder now....see previous notes upon that movie...to the answer from US intelligence "it happens...." - you mean like 'shit happens' and nothing you can do about it apart from to clear it up?...which is why I was to pick up upon the pentagon drones last night....and I 'get' the whole thing now.....'over and out'....'over and out?'....a joke amongst those who are keenly aware of the relationship between elite aristocratic families/mobs and the running of intelligence agencies, from behind the scenes....see previous notes upon 'balfour and beatty' owning 40% of MI5. I have always worked 'on the inside' and at the highest levels...bobby's mob had tried to use me, in order to try to gain leverage...and look at how 'that' has turned out...go figure.
oh and I might add a bit more....john scarlett had been helping the combined efforts of what the CIA were to call the 'chew chew train'...
....a reference to 'slug and lettuce pub' BIG WHITE SLUG judy Elliott - see previous notes upon the 'we don't work we steal' club/literary theft society - as run by prince William - in relation to stealing the harry potter money - amongst other monies, from the real authors, including the METROPOLITAN POLICE in London - go figure, as to who is really annoyed about the whole thing - crime fiction blockbusters, over the years - "the police used under mind control to write them and then memory-dumped afterwards"......oh and let us not forget the criminal bosses and gangs.... who had loved reading 'all of the details' as to how the police detectives operate etc etc........
OTHER NOTES:
My father might not be able to remember my 'blood group' even though he used to be a consultant haematologist....and he might not be able to remember edward gyde's birthday (see previous notes)....but i can certainly remember his details.....i.e. DR O H B GYDE's birth date, his first name (OSCAR humphrey bohun), his age and his postcode...which lloyds personnel 'at the front desk' were to ask me for...as part of their 'security measures'....before completing the transaction.
in short, i have just saved myself from being set upon the rocky road to being homeless again...and set upon it by my father, this time - i might add....
....see previous notes upon my mother admitting that she had had me sectioned for a month...a decision that many of the NHS psychiatric nurses, were to privately disagree with....see previous notes.
can i trust any of my family at this point in time? obviously not....go figure.
anyway, the money has been returned to DR O H B GYDE account at LLOYDS BANK and that is all there is to it....
Therefore, bobby's mob along with marr's mob..."along with caroline wehren's mob" replies BI ONLINE...cannot claim 'precedent' in relation to attempting to take 'power of attorney' over myself....in the hope of taking control of...."stealing"....any monies that might be repaid to me, in future....see previous notes upon the whys and wherefores of the whole horrible business....go figure.
oh i remember now....caroline wehren used to program in the 'wise/whys' and the 'wherefores'....a werewolf mob reference?...who knows eh...i do not personally care, at this point in time...such sick people....
Let me think (I can never let anything go, can I?)....wherefores...fours....MI4? "the polar golfer" replies MI5 ONLINE...."M4 and the MOD"....she ended up there? "she did...a very sick person".
you know I never liked her as a child....no real reason why.....she appeared to be harmless enough...just a bit too much like CAROLINE STOKES if you get my meaning...and so I used to avoid her...preferring to chat to 'sophie' - Arnold's eldest child... who was supposedly 'just like' sophie wyss....and maybe she was...certainly a lot more 'sympathetic' than that braindead 'lump' ingabot (who was also supposed to be a 'sophie wyss' double)....the lump that 'wouldn't grow' until an INGA chip had been inserted into its brain and experimental 'growth hormones' had been injected into it.....okay I am unsympathetic - but look at what I have been through....because of what my parents had 'allowed to happen' to their own family.
No comments:
Post a Comment