Tuesday, 23 February 2016

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/the-devils-hour-this-is-why-you-might-feel-153152317.html

donna was to tell me that nowadays, she often couldn't get to sleep until about 3am....I asked her if I ever disturbed her because I am a bit of an insomniac now and then...because I had been attacked at night (and not just once, I might add - too many times to mention)....donna was to tell me that I wasn't making a noise...and that it was somebody else...."it's not you"....she then told me that somebody had broken in and attacked her too, in the middle of the night....

anyway, as a result I often tend to sleep 'when it gets dark' which is quite early on, during the winter...to then wake up and make a cup of tea etc etc...and I have found that the most 'frequency disturbance' upon the networks...happens during the midnight-to-3am slot....

anyway, having remembered the above...I came across this 'odd one' on yahoonews...


hmmm....donna and I, weren't talking about 'evil spirits'...we were talking about those like Richard Tomlinson...but there again, "possessed by the devil" replies MI5 ONLINE...yes that whole programming number....as it goes, eh?

anyway, let me see...that photo accompanying the above article....is reminding me of another article that I have just read...which deals with Katie hopkin's brain surgery....coincidence or not? if it is...I cannot see the 'join' as yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment