Monday, 22 February 2016
...what else? grandpa clayton's funeral....I was taken into the kitchen by bobby's mob...it is all terribly sad...although it is hard to say why...anyway, they were all either drunk or high as kites...laughing about how grandpa had been told by his doctor to eat 'all bran'...he had a clear plastic container of it, near to the fridge....they then attempted to program me with the 'bran' as in money...the all-bran in that sealed container..."it's OURS! anything that you earn is OURS!" etc etc...
and yes, I was to buy all-bran in Sainsbury's....and yesterday I was to buy a clear plastic container, from WILKO's - to put it in...very like the one, above - at hill house, combs....go figure...michael's partner was to talk about the poisonous smell of the POLYMER...."I am the polly MA!" she shrieked with laughter....
that all-bran in a plastic container...I had felt like crying, at the time...it was all so terribly sad...a dead man's 'health food'...and now?...I feel like laughing, too....i don't know why...a sort of mixed emotional response...it's the relief I suppose...of getting it all out into the open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment