what else? I was to recognise a pair of bobby's shoes, Michael clayton's shoes...along with his partner's shoes...and on the end of the rack...a pair of 'very used' shoes - which used to belong to mandy (Michael's ex-partner)...go figure...
Michael's old shoes have a STAR upon the sole....remember ed gyde saying "you think that Helen is the star of the show but she's not..."? and I had no idea of what he was going on about...I had never seen ingabot as the star of any show....I then figured that ed thought of himself as the 'star of the show', nowadays, in the family....but thinking about it now....well, go figure....
what else? marr's gang might be interested to know that there is a blue plastic elephant 'toy' on sale in the SENSE SHOP...Michael clayton had found it...he was to show it to bobby...it is mechanical...in that the joints of the legs move around....but they creak horribly as they do...."stretching the bones until they crack"....Michael and bobby had been hoping to use it as a programming object...upon marr's gang...
oh and let me see...marr's mob might also be interested in the following...what bobby's mob had hoped to put inside the pet cage, for example...Clacton petshop...
No comments:
Post a Comment