Wednesday, 3 February 2016

...you know...it's funny...but this morning...having realised that quasi-collie was 'on the game' again...I thought back to her making up a really evil story about me, at warwick....the idea was that I had said something 'bad' according to quasi-collie... to two women upon her translation course...two women that she was to call "the Spanish girls"....see previous notes upon my reply along the lines of "well we have never been introduced...never ever said one word to each other....so let's get them in here and see what they have to say upon the matter"....quasi-collie shut up immediately after 'that one'...she hadn't realised that I had never had any social contact, whatsoever with the pair of them...whereas I had done with just about everybody else within that centre....go figure.

...and so I was to figure...quasi-collie will try to get me upon some sort of 'anti-social behaviour' charge....which won't wash because my neighbours on either side (flat 1 and flat 3) have already stated that I hadn't made any noise at all...

i was to ask them about possible 'noise' levels from my flat - not that I make any undue noise but I just wanted to make sure....to the reply that they hadn't heard anything at all...."most of the time I don't even know you're in there" etc etc....

oh and donna is in the flat above me...I have asked her the same question...to the same answer..."nothing at all" besides donna was to add...after she has taken her medication...she'd sleep through anything...which is just as well, considering what was to go on.....see previous notes upon that 'horrorshow' whilst the scaffolding was still up...see previous notes...

...and so if quasi-collie, working through gemma engall....is trying to bark up that tree....well do you see how it goes?

look at this email...I 'knew' it before I even opened it....the email looks like it is all about those 'disturbances' some time ago now...but it won't be...besides I have already fully answered 'that question' in a former email to CHP....see previous notes.



No comments:

Post a Comment