Wednesday, 3 February 2016

...what else can I say? but that I am simply glad that I have got past the 'Andrew marr' stage of this 13th one ill cult game....as in - the ill haven't been able to 'do that' to me....I might add that they had tried to kill marr....but that he had survived it 'against all of the odds'....the media then reported, that what had happened to him, was a 'stroke'..."a bit more than that" replies BI ONLINE....later on, he was to opine that anybody else going through what he had 'gone through'....in terms of 'no money' opposed to what marr has stolen 'and for so many decades'.....in order to afford private health care, in relation to a stroke etc etc...do you see how it goes? naturally I do not identify with him at all....even if my father had either been conned....or it was 'for real'....I have no idea 'which'....my father had paid for marr's education and from 10 years old onwards....go figure....see previous notes.

....and my parents? they still appear to be playing 'happy families' in terms of what they tell me, upon the phone....and that is why I figure that it would be a good idea to 'give all of them' including my parents 'a wide berth' until this whole thing, blows over...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment