Tuesday 24 May 2016

red boxes....red containers....

and what was it again? that post box fitters reference....

well, my flat's frontdoor isn't red...but this is all now reminding me of this morning...a brown and a white envelope through this flat's letterbox etc etc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNXwMoAGPRc


so let me see...I am being told something about what the postman has been up to...with my tax letters....he takes them to the wrong address......he then finds that there is 'no answer/no access' because presumably there is no letterbox....he then takes my tax letter back to the depot...and writes 'no answer/no access' upon the envelope and then mysteriously enough - manages to deliver it to the right address, later on - to my address in belle court...the address which is on the letter...is any of this making sense, at all? what is going on at the local PO?


"he's dyslexic" replies MI5 ONLINE....you mean he reads the postcode wrongly...is he in the right job?



No comments:

Post a Comment