Sunday 1 May 2016

pics from yesterday...I was struck by the jigsaw puzzles in that arts and crafts shop upon pier avenue....the first one 'of dolphins' was to remind me of a certain painting that I had painted...circa 2004/5...I was to name it 'un coup de foudre'....the point where I really began to wake up...as this 13th one ill cult game started....a ball of light in a clearing...and a ray hitting a 'blue figure' in the foreground and bottom lefthand corner of the painting....

having taken the shot...I was to remember gill laughing at the reflection of the bicycle slots reflected in the window....it looked like the dolphins were jumping through hoops....so that jigsaw puzzle had been in the window, before - then?

next up...I was to scan for more info...the DA mafia had decided to use quite a few of those jigsaws - upon a similar theme...but to send people to sleep rather than to wake them up...using 'pattern/colour recognition' if you see what I mean....

next up.....I was to find something like a very small scallop shell upon the beach...which was to give me pause for thought...you see the ill used to say that we were the pearls created in oysters...and that by torturing us , they were the 'grit in our oyster'....they were the ones who created the 'pearl'....now I had always equated that 'venus rising from the waves' with a pearl-in-an-oyster...to then realise that it wasn't an oyster shell, was it? it was a scallop shell...go figure....

next up...what some people might call 'chem trails'...quite a few of them in the bay, yesterday...and over Clacton....I then wondered...what about 'glider trails'? see previous notes from yesterday evening....





 
 
kate middleton on VOGUE...isn't it uncanny? I had taken those seashell/seaweed shots in the morning...it was only in the evening that I was to have a look at that yahoonews item...it hadn't been in the news, in the morning...or I would have had a look at it then....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment