Sunday 1 May 2016

OTHER NOTES:

at about 3am this bank holiday Monday morning...I was to wake up...after a nightmare...to then realise that I had been left 'in' as a tap upon the system...and what was I to pick up? well as I had told the british army previously...I would be able to give them a telephone code...but that would be all...and the code was 01473...that's Ipswich, isn't it? I was also aware of somebody saying "Birmingham?" for some reason...as a possible location for a terrorist attack...

...and the dream? well it was to start off with watching two cyclists cycling past 'the dip' as we used to call it...past Blackheath...towards st Austell road...they were coming up to that junction and if they had then cycled straight ahead and across it...they would have been in st Austell road...next up...I was aware that somebody had broken into my flat...and left a children's toy....a small, transparent 'with rainbow twists of colour' plastic mushroom, upon the threshold of my bedroom door....to signify 'drugging' I suppose....at the time, I was having problems juggling a computer whilst attempting to bypass a tv...somebody had left a tv in my flat's hallway...I checked my frontdoor...it was open...I closed and locked it...to then find three people attempting to break in....the man held a shotgun rifle up to the door....they then started to push small 'wooden blocks' under the door....I told them that I was calling the police...the door then burst open  but it was still on the chain and that is when I woke up....

....and what else? well the other day...I was to notice a car that 'skyler and co' had been using...the registration plate was supposed to remind the DA mafia of the name LIZETTE...it was important not to take a photo in order to 'upset' those who were using that car...or alert them to being tracked and traced within this area...a house on ellis road...one that I was to pass as I was walking back to belle court...down ellis road and towards rosemary road west....the house was on my right and just before that row of 'new houses' by belle court drive....I cannot remember the reg plate now....only that it had an L and a Z in it...and probably two IIs....it was black...a sort of four-wheel drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment