Tuesday 3 May 2016

oh and yes I can remember a  bit more about that 'soup experience' in an underground bunker....how do I explain 'this one'...when I go to the dentist's....the injection to numb your gum/tooth takes longer to work than it does for most people...this is apparently quite common and the last time that I was to go...the dentist was to tell me to have a walk round manningtree for 1/2 hour, in order for the effect to kick in...and after about 1/2 hour it 'worked'....well, that was a bit like the soup...not that I knew that it had been drugged...I ate my bowl and then half of CF's bowl...he was to turn up, later on....anyway, no effect....CF then turned up....half a bowl wasn't enough..."oh God, so it was drugged...well I can regurgitate a bit, if you want" I snapped back angrily....a drug which enables a trance-like state where you can 'see' everything...Sharon had let me continue eating because it hadn't 'kicked in'...anyway, the mossad had a phial of the drug....Sharon was to say "it's too dangerous...." to take drops on your tongue....oddly enough there was no water in that room...and no other food or drink...but I had half a bottle of water, in my bag...and so they put 2 drops into a cup and then filled it with water...CF took 3 sips and immediately went into that trance-like state...at which point...the soup had 'kicked in' with myself...I can remember my chin hitting the table with a thud...to then go out 'cold'...but I could still 'remoteview' the whole thing from above....CF was to tell Sharon to put me into a recovery position upon the floor...do you see how it goes?

...and what else? I can remember Sharon telling me "oh but he is your handler"...so until that point in time...CF was my mkultra handler...although I was to 'change hands' later on...at that CODDLED EGG/EGG SANDWICHES oval programming event...see previous notes....

...what else? I now realise why griff rhys jones had put up that 'clue' in his Tredegar house documentary...the bit, early on...where he shows the camera.....the way that the locals break-in and out of the estate 'through the bushes'....well, that was to remind me of getting into the Russian compound in ein kerem with 'refrigerator van man'....and then...asking those outside of the compound wall if they knew of a way in/out...through the forest/undergrowth - higher up and to the right....anyway, as it turned out...mr putin's network were to arrange for a nun to let me out....all metaphorical eh? mr putin's network i.e. those who had had enough of the Romanov fifth column in Russia and elsewhere - see previous notes....

...what else?....well, some reason....the whole 'getting in and out' again...was to remind me of nankeville's parable about the fox and the grain enclosure....the getting of higher knowledge in another dimension....you cannot take it out again 'sort of thing'...the fox has to starve himself in order to get back out of the enclosure, through that small 'hole in the fence' and therefore ends up in the same state as before he had broken in....well Russian intelligence appear to know how to do it with no data loss...that is all I can say....

oh and then there's the whole metaphor surrounding 'peter rabbit and co' breaking into mr Macgregor's garden....as a child, I had thought that little colin was more of a squirrel nutkin...but I can now remember that little martin had been given that role...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment