Sunday 1 May 2016

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=KPCS&biw=1366&bih=576&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiC56nQh7rMAhVJAxoKHY7cB6kQ_AUICCgD#imgdii=7lrbpJA0LdmJEM%3A%3B7lrbpJA0LdmJEM%3A%3BHZTQ0w0CznYPMM%3A&imgrc=7lrbpJA0LdmJEM%3A

let's have a look at the certificate design for KPCS....see previous notes upon bonds and that curious 'social security cheque'....oh I see - a different design for each country?



http://www.wacht-troy.com/FAQD.html

a diamond is forever? curious 'horse/rider ad'....I've seen it before somewhere....

 
 
I suppose that the UK doesn't mine for diamonds here, as a rule...who knows eh? I cannot find a UK certificate upon the web....anyway, I was to recognise this CULLINAN diamond reference interesting....
 

 
 
 
let me see...'the mine superintendent'...that is what kate middleton had been programmed with....although she's lacking a moustache in the photo, ha ha ha....
 
 
 
and there's your LEAD PIPING...are we back to CLUEDO again?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment