Tuesday 24 May 2016

20.10pm....and somebody's fire alarm has gone off again...oh I see - it's just stopped...and now it has started again....anyway, pictures from today....

there was quite a lot of 'activity' within the general area of belle court today...and yes that container is still there, this evening...although it has now been filled with quite a few black binliners (I have no idea where they came from)....as far as I know - the ill hadn't even thought of a reason as to why they had put it there...and so had to think up one fast....one man was to talk about clearing away the 'bruff' around the back...instead of the 'brush'...as in brushwood...'bruff' - well there is peter bruff ward down the road...go figure...anyway, what else? another 'cleaning job' was going on...upon the balcony of that penthouse suite flat...on top of Travelodge....


what else? children's toys left out upon the pavement....rather sinister, in a way...see above...
 
oh and at Sainsbury's....MI5 had left out a display of polish products, towards the back of the shop...near to the 'deli'....and I was to remember what I had to do...find the product that 'Norwegian intelligence' agnieszka pantochuwice-suchaj had programmed me with...easy to remember...that E-WEDEL number...
 
what else? a statement from the tax office, was to arrive...and as usual the letter was marked 'no ans/no access' despite having been posted through my door to the correct address...the usual 'annoyance'...see previous notes....I live here....this is the right address...and there is no reason for anybody to bother me...in terms of wanting access....and luckily the postman doesn't bother me, he just posts it through the door...go figure...
 
what else? a voting card...and a letter from CHP, noting that new plumbing job....
 
what else? somebody called....they didn't leave a message...another 'nuisance' number?

No comments:

Post a Comment