Thursday 8 October 2015

pics from today...a 'tomato spill' in belle court bins room.....

what else? well, I was to go to the library to find a book that my mother had once shown me...all about the work of MICHAEL ROWE....and a certain illustration that I had to remember....

anyway, upon getting to a self-service unit...the book came up as an 'unknown object'...so I took it to the main desk...to then be told "it's been deleted on the system...which means...you can have it....take it away and don't bring it back...." the assistant was to say, with a smile - isn't that odd? "don't bring it back"....well, it was to make me laugh...

the assistant then stamped the book, inside of its cover 'WITHDRAWN'....and handed it to me...a bit like that other 'art book' - what was the artist's name again....the one that hulbrusch had been interested in...you see I was to attempt to return it to the library...to then be told that it had been 'deleted on the system' and that I could have it....isn't that funny?

what else? there was another book that I 'knew' that I had to have another look at....having flicked through it before...'so many years ago' now...."toby had recommended it" replies MI5 ONLINE:








No comments:

Post a Comment