Saturday 3 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

my flat intercom has just gone off....at 11.01am...go figure...naturally I will not be answering it...see previous notes.

....oh no....somebody has managed to gain access to the building and they have just rung my doorbell twice...the lights are not working in the corridor and therefore I cannot see who is actually in the corridor - through my flat frontdoor spyhole...naturally I will not be answering the door.

....oh and whoever it was, also pretended to stuff something through my flat letterbox (they were to bang it around a bit and rustle something)...but nothing has come through it...go figure.

"intimidation" replies MI5 ONLINE...well they are the ones who are going to be feeling 'intimidated' in a very short space of time...now their entire network has been picked up and is being 'dealt with'.

see previous notes upon how the hunted can turn into the hunter...and we are not talking 'scare tactics' here.

when a pentagon operative tells you to be 'afraid' - there is a reason behind it.

...and me?.....i'll go along my 'peace-loving' way....my usual diplomatic self....and send that email off to NPOWER - see previous notes.

sometimes 'life' is just too amusing, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment